TÜV SÜD Schweiz AG / Process Safety is part of the international company TÜV SÜD Group and has a rich history in realising solutions for client’s complex and challenging Process Safety cases. In the area of thermal process safety, explosion protection, electrostatic, fire protection, product safety and process safety transformation, TÜV SÜD Process Safety has a team of experts advising leading industrial companies in the chemical and pharma sector around the world.
For the development of the new Process Safety Transformation group we are looking for enthusiastic process safety experts with an interest for change management. Companies come to us for solving their process safety challenges sustainably and for creating lasting change in their performance improvement. Our clients work with us because we combine technical expert knowledge with transformation competencies to implement and operationalize their solutions and because we are passionate about what we do.
Process Safety Consultant (100%)
As a process safety consultant, you have the responsibility to lead work on complex client engagements with support of senior project managers and lead technical experts. In this exciting role, you will facilitate the client in technical matters and in its process safety performance journey’s. In the first stage of a process safety journey you will gather and analyse information gained on site, formulate and test hypotheses on root causes and develop and communicate recommendations in cooperation with the analysis team. In the client’s implementation team, you will also be trusted to present potential improvement and deliver sustainable theme results within the project. You will also support the process safety development manager in developing new clients and position yourself in the market as a thought leader.
- Bachelor’s degree Engineering, Chemical engineering, Sciences or other related fields; MBA or Master’s degree preferred.
- Previous (practical) experience in safety, process safety, operational excellence or operational management projects with chemical or pharma clients is an advantage.
- You have 3-8 years of working experience in the industry (e.g. pharmaceutical, chemical, oil and gas, etc.), preferably combined with management consulting experience.
- You like to work in a collaborative teamwork environment with combination technical and transformation competencies.
- You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills and ability to extensively interact with clients at all levels.
- You have a drive and passion for change management and the ability to engage with clients to realize optimal results. Your work is about people.
- Primary location Basel to support our global clients.
- You like to travel to realize projects with our global clients.
- Fluent in English and one of the following languages German or French. Any additional language is of advantage (especially Dutch or Spanish).
Lead process safety improvement projects in an independent manner including leading clients in workshops, developing high quality presentations, at different stages of the project to ensure project success.
- Support the client in process safety subjects like thermal safety, machine directive and risk assessments.
- Build and maintain client relationship to ensure project success.
- Developing your network and acquiring new projects
- Delivering sustainable value in process safety performance improvement projects for our clients by creating an environment of success.
What we offer
TÜV SÜD can offer you a truly global, challenging and inspiring working area with great opportunities for personal development. In this position, you will get the opportunity to contribute to the global growth and development of the process safety transformation service line. A full time position with a competitive package.
You can send you application to the following contact:
TÜV SÜD Schweiz AG
Process Safety Mattenstrasse 24, 4002 Basel, Schweiz
Ref. : 2018-BER1
email@example.com, Tel.: +41 58 517 80 50