Updates on the situation at TÜV SÜD Benelux
The situation concerning the COVID-19 pandemic is evolving on a daily basis, with effects going far beyond the directly affected areas. As a business, we are prioritising any projects that are related to the treatment, testing, monitoring and delivery of medical device and protective equipment to contain the COVID-19 outbreak.
During this time, the safety and well-being of our employees and customers is our highest priority. We are closely monitoring the ongoing outbreak as well as health and safety guidelines from government agencies and public health officials.
To address escalating concerns about the spread of the virus, we are taking the following precautionary measures to safeguard our employees while ensuring that we can effectively continue operations without disruptions:
- Remote working or split team arrangements: We are enforcing or recommending a split-team and work-from-home arrangements for all staff whose role does not require their physical presence in the office.
- Safety at customer sites: To minimise risks to all both employees and the customers, we are reviewing audit plans to include a combination of remote and deferred audits. Employees who are required to work at customer sites will follow the relevant site guidelines and policies.
- Meetings: Meetings will be held virtually or rescheduled where possible.
- Restrictions on business travels: All business travel is restricted unless critically essential. We have also prohibited participation in classroom trainings, conference and tradeshows for our employees. Employees who were in contact with infected cases or have just returned from risk countries are to work from home for two weeks.
- Enhanced office hygiene measures: Rigorous hygiene and cleaning protocols are in place for our offices.
Our primary concern is the health and safety of our employees and customers. We hope that this global crisis will end soon and that you and your loved ones remain safe and healthy. We are dedicated to assisting our customers in stabilizing their global supply chains and in helping them to ensure the quality and safety of their products during the accelerated ramp-up after any disruption.
Federal public service (SPF) : https://emploi.belgique.be/fr/themes/coronavirus/commerces-entreprises-et-services-prives-et-publics-qui-sont-necessaires-la
Note aux Services Externes pour les Contrôles techniques sur le lieu de travail [ PDF 306 kB ]