Expert hoisting equipment/elevators
TÜV SÜD Benelux is a subsidiary of the TÜV SÜD Group, an international services group. Our market activities consist of three main pillars: INDUSTRY, MOBILITY and MAN. In Belgium, TÜV SÜD Benelux operates in the sector of regulatory inspections, particularly bringing into service of machines and periodic inspections of hoisting equipment, elevators, electrical systems, storage tanks and equipment. We are a fast-growing, young company that is currently looking for experts hoisting equipment/elevators.
- After a thorough internal training you will carry out inspections of hoisting equipment and elevators.
- Inspections take place at the client and after each inspection you have to write a report.
- Contacting the customer regarding appointments and performance of inspections are also part of your job.
- You have a minimum of A2 diploma with specialisation in mechanics / electro-mechanics.
- Relevant work experience is an asset.
- Able to work independently is required.
- You are customer oriented, conscientious, enthusiastic, motivated, flexible, responsible.
- A thorough knowledge of Dutch and basic knowledge of French is required. (the other way around is also an option)
- You have a driving license and like to be on the road for a significant time each working day.
- Wide autonomy and varied work.
- An international group with many opportunities.
- Indefinite contract, a company car and fringe benefits.
Send a letter of application and a resume to TÜV SÜD Benelux to the attention of Anja De Jonghe, Leuvensesteenweg 350 B-3190 Boortmeerbeek or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org